1. Mix the blue corn flour and warm water for about 4 minutes.
2. Divide the dough into 16 small-sized portions, about golf ball size.
3. Press into 6 inch (15 cm) round shapes using a tortilla press lined with wax paper, or use hands to flatten out the dough without the wax paper.
4. Place on a griddle, pre-heated to a high temperature. Let cook for about 20 seconds and flip. Cook for a further 20 to 30 seconds. Additional flipping may be necessary to fully cook the tortillas depending on their thickness.
5. Place the completed tortillas in an oven on low heat, covered to keep from drying while you cook the remaining tortillas. (You can use a tortilla server as well if you have one.)
Makes 16 tortillas